Free to be me

Friday, November 6, 2015

UPDATE

Thank You All So Much for your interest in this amazing litter!  Our voicemail, email, and messengers are very active!  I am sorry I am unable to get back to you all in a timely manner, but truly feel blessed that you have chosen to consider us as the future breeder of your puppy!

We currently have 4 families who have placed their deposits for a selection off of the litter.  It is much easier to develop relationships prior to this point in litter rearing as the demands for me and my attention are very high.  Please know that when you fill out your puppy application and follow up with me by messages, I chart them all down and have a hard copy to refresh my memory.

Evaluations are scheduled to take place Wednesday November 11th and then our deposit families and I will discuss the puppies more as a 'whole' so they can decide the best fit for them.  As soon as this process has concluded I will be getting in contact with my other applicants, then proceed to make puppies 'available' to the public.

Please know our first responsibility is to our family, which includes our dogs and puppies, and that we are doing everything in our power to get your new puppy off to the best start possible!

Hugs & Belly Rubs,
~Monica :)
CLICK HERE to learn more about our Puppy Rearing Program In Progress