Free to be me

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Ashley's Crew @ 2 Weeks

Ashley's Crew wrapping up week 2!
So I tried to get these babies full and sleepy before I sat down with the camera because this litter is full of themselves!  I am so happy with Ashley as a first time mom.  She is really working hard at keeping them squeaky clean and well fed.

If you haven't filled out a puppy family application already, please do so.  That is the list I will work off of in placing these precious pups.

Nilla weighs 1lb 4oz @ 2 weeks old

Duncan weighs 1lb 11 1/8oz @ 2 weeks old

Oreo weighs 1lb 11 3/4oz @ 2 weeks old

Keebler weighs 1lb 14 1/4oz @ 2 weeks old

Fig weighs 1lb 14 1/4oz @ 2 weeks old

Moonpie weighs 1lb 11oz @ 2 weeks old

Fudge weighs 1lb 13oz @ 2 weeks old

Sugar weighs 1lb 11 3/4oz @ 2 weeks old