Free to be me

Saturday, December 15, 2018

7 week old Jack x Ashley Puppies

Nearing the finish line, Evaluations are next Friday!
Jack x Ashley have sure given us a beautiful litter to raise here!  Jack really added an extra dose of sweetness to these babies while Ashley add's the 'fun' to the mix.  Please contact me if you are interested in one of these babes!

Vixon is ON HOLD

Cupid is ON HOLD

Dasher is ON HOLD

Blitzen is ON HOLD

Prancer May Be AVAILABLE after Dec.21st Evaluations
****************************

Comet is AVAILABLE,
contact me if you are interested in placing a deposit
********************


One or Both of these Blue Merle Boys will be AVAILABLE after Dec. 21st Evaluations,
 contact me if you are interested in placing a deposit


*****************

 
Dancer is AVAILABLE,
 contact me if you are interested in placing a deposit