Free to be me

Monday, November 28, 2022

A Typical School Day

 

 I've posted this video for a few reasons today one of which is I feel it's important for you to see how my puppies respond to me and that I do actively work with my puppies, and not just show all cute staged pictures on social media.


 Each day puppies have new curriculum designed to give them age appropriate challenges while having fun.

 The 1st part of the session I will join the puppies to guide encourage and offer comfort as they begin their exploration.

 Once the puppies have the hang of things and are feeling confident I will tend to household chores outside the pen but still close this is when I clean their overnight area as well.

 Once all the puppies have fallen asleep that completes our school session I want the puppies to learn to grow confident and as many environments as safely possible while they are with me.

~Monica
monica@wigglerumpranch.com