Free to be me

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

6 Weeks Old Already!!

 6 WEEKS
My Beautiful Brave Babies have just a couple short weeks left until they meet their families, I can hardly believe it! We have so many thing to pack into our times left together. Every day is an adventure with this crew. I hope you enjoy these photos I snapped after their first bath today.
Charlie x Shenzi

* Availability will be kept current on our new webpage:
* Application for Reservation Families is on this new page as well.


Schwartz ~ Black Tri Boy
6lbs 8oz @ 6 weeks old
Sweet & Lower Energy





Flick ~ Black Tri Boy
6lbs 6oz @ 6 weeks old
Silly & High Energy





Parker ~ Black Tri Girl w/one blue eye
5lbs 13oz @ 6 weeks old
Sweet & Very Social





Ralphie ~ Blue Merle Boy
6lbs 11oz @ 6 weeks old
Sweet & Lower Energy



After Bath Video of their Intro To the Blow Dryer

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1158208132222672