Free to be me

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Morning Musing...

 While I was delivering the morning mush to Cupid's crew, Trisha took it upon herself to go collect toys and bring them to her puppies.


Cupid's pups are really getting the hang of this. I now am building value for the puppy call "Pup, Pup, Puppy!" in the high happy voice. They are putting that together with this pan of warm yummy breakfast. You can introduce a 'click' here as well as any reward marker like 'yes!' It is so fun to watch puppies develop daily.



Trisha took these toys out of my clear locking totes I got from Costco recently to organize my toys in age appropriateness, and gave them to her puppies this morning.  

How Sweet Is That!!

and HOW did she do that!?

Never underestimate the power of a mother. 

https://wigglerumpranch.weebly.com/miniatureamericanshepherdpuppiesforsale.html